- Boards, Commissions, Historical
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- City Services
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas
- Open Records
- Contact Us
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Gerald provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Gerald City Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
106 E Fitzgerald Ave